Sunday, October 14, 2012

Walgreen's Hot Deals for the week of 10/14


It's a good week at Walgreens!  For some reason, I didn't get our insert this week in our Sunday paper so I pulled this from Fabulously Frugal (one of my fav blogs to follow for awesome deals.  They are based out of Portland/Seattle area (which I started monitoring since I have a ton of family up in the area) and I use their blog a lot to find sweet deals.

Free Advil Congestion Relief, Stock up on Cheap Charmin, Starbucks, Belvita, Lipton and LOTS more!

Key:

– means the price is better than generic/wholesale/mass store prices!
– means this is when we stock up!!!
If we don’t star an item but it’s listed here, that means it is still a better deal than you would get at a superstore on any given day.
Freebies/Moneymakers
Balance Reward Deals




Register Reward Deals


In-ad Coupon Deals

Other Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment