Thursday, June 21, 2012

$141 in groceries for $49!!


Today was my first journey back to the land of savings… and can I just tell you, it felt GOOD!! 
It was a kind of light week for awesome food deals (as you probably saw from my Price Matching spreadsheet) but I decided to get my feet wet and stock up on some goodies.  Plus, with Thriftway’s KC Strip Steak sale, I thought I would be a good wife and surprise the hubby.  J

Overall, it was a success!  I spent $49.08 out of my pocket and came away with $141.57 worth of groceries and personal care items – so a savings of 65% or almost $100!  I like that!
To help visualize (plus I just like the way it appears!), I paid for everything on the top shelf.  Yes, that’s the two tubes of Colgate, the two packages of KC Strips, and the two Right Guard Body Washes.  But what about everything else on the main countertop you ask… Well KC Savvy Shoppers, THAT WAS ALL FREE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh!!! I just realized I left the cat food and the 4 cases of Diet Coke in my car so they didn't make the picture... I'm clueless at times. Sorry guys!!

    ReplyDelete