Tuesday, June 26, 2012

See how I saved $117 on my shopping trip!


I had another quick run to the store today that I wanted to share for all of the Savvy Shoppers out there.  Since it’s the end of the month and I have a million things going on before we leave for vacation, I thought it would be a good idea to use a bunch of my coupons that expire at the end of June 30… I really hate to see them go to waste!

On this trip, my goal was to pick up some Bayer aspirin (a 13 hour road trip will assure their importance– hahaha), sunscreen, shampoo, lotions, chicken breasts and stuff to make chocolate chip cookies.

I have separated the products for easy viewing… I paid $36.48 out of pocket for everything you see.  In other words, I paid for everything on the top shelf and everything on the main counter, I got for FREE!!! 

Here’s a breakdown:
My total before price matching would have been $153.46.

My total after price matching was $84.33.
My out of pocket total after $48 in coupons was $36.43.

No comments:

Post a Comment